Feel like you’re STARTING OVER with your fitness, or running, or weight loss? My friends, it happens to all of us, and I’ve got six simple steps to get you moving forward again.
And while we’re TALKING about starting over, we’re WALKING at whatever pace feels best for you!
When you find yourself at a place with your fitness or running or weight loss that isn’t where you want to be – even if you’re not actually starting from scratch – it can feel like you’re starting over with nothing.
But here’s what you can do to get where you want to go:
- Take RESPONSIBILITY for where you are right now – forgive yourself and look for the lessons
- Stop IDEALIZING the past and/or DEMONIZING the present
- Pick a GOAL – you know this is my favorite step!
- Understand the PROCESS and mechanics of how to get to your goal – expert advice can help
- Create or find a PLAN that includes plenty of baby steps, and then…
- EXECUTE the plan
Take this 25-minute WALK with you by downloading the audio-only podcast from Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, iTunes, TuneIn or SoundCloud.
Or follow along with me in real time with the full-length video below.
Can’t see the workout? Click here to watch it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/xTa_1JJg2DA
Self Acceptance (Let’s RUN podcast): https://youtu.be/fuHkhQ5ExEQ
Thank you so much for WALKING with me today – be sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE this video with your friends!